- HRO Solutions
- About Us
- Doherty Mission, Values & Promise
- Associations and Partners
- The Doherty Team
- Valerie Doherty, Owner & Chief Executive Officer
- Tim Doherty, Owner & Chairman
- Jim Haubrich, Chief Financial Officer
- Scott Doherty, Vice President, Business Development
- David James, Director of Payroll Operations
- Greg Thurston, Director of Benefits
- Rebecca Woods, Vice President of Human Resources
- Laurie Rossin, Director of Retirement Services
- Relationship Partners
- Resource Center
- Health Care Reform
You are here
Management training & employee development courses
Doherty University is located at Doherty’s headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Its goal is to educate managers and employees about benefits, employment trends and practices and the business skills they need to become the best they can be – on and off the job. Taught by Doherty HR practice experts at our facility or your worksite, Doherty University courses are a value-add from Doherty, available to our clients’ employees at little or no additional cost as part of our HR programs.
Doherty University online
Employees who are unable to attend in-person courses or who want to enhance their knowledge and skill sets on their own can sign up for condensed online courses, each offered at multiple times throughout the year in order to accommodate busy schedules.
Click here to browse the 2013 Doherty University Course Catalog.
To register for a course, please call (952) 832-8370 or (800) 989-7040 or email us at Training1@DohertyHRO.com.