- HRO Solutions
- About Us
- Doherty Mission, Values & Promise
- Associations and Partners
- The Doherty Team
- Valerie Doherty, Owner & Chief Executive Officer
- Tim Doherty, Owner & Chairman
- Jim Haubrich, Chief Financial Officer
- Scott Doherty, Vice President, Business Development
- David James, Director of Payroll Operations
- Greg Thurston, Director of Benefits
- Rebecca Woods, Vice President of Human Resources
- Laurie Rossin, Director of Retirement Services
- Relationship Partners
- Resource Center
- Health Care Reform
You are here
HRIS at Your Convenience
Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) are not usually associated with highly personalized service, responsive expertise or convenience, but DohertyHRDirect is HRIS at its best.
Intuitive, convenient and always accessible, DohertyHRDirect offers employees and managers self-service access to essential employee information based on their security level, 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week, 365 days a year. DohertyHRDirect even enables online job applicant and new hire forms completion and benefits enrollment.
DohertyHRDirect makes information collection, submission and retrieval easy 24/7/365!
- Employees are able to view their own data including payroll check detail and summary, W-2s, benefits enrollment information, paid time off, employee handbooks, personal information, retirement plan contributions, time entry, W-4, elections and more.
- Managers are able to view employee information including paid time off, pay data, review dates, employee handbooks, time entry, forms, payroll and human resource reports and more.
- Managers can submit pay increases, change employee’s status, work location, job title and more.
- Manager access is granted by customized security levels so managers view only what they are authorized to view.
New Hire access
- Employees who are newly hired can access the appropriate forms through DohertyHRDirect, complete them online and submit them with a click of a mouse.
Job applicant access
- Job candidates can be directed to an applicant site to complete an application form which is routed to your hiring manager for consideration.
- DohertyHRDirect can also be set up with background and drug test authorization forms to allow pre-employment checks to coincide with the application process.
- Online forms eliminate paperwork hassle.
- Employees can change personal information, tax withholding and access direct deposit information.
- Record and approve time sheets and time off requests.
- Additional online training is also available.