- HRO Solutions
- About Us
- Doherty Mission, Values & Promise
- Associations and Partners
- The Doherty Team
- Valerie Doherty, Owner & Chief Executive Officer
- Tim Doherty, Owner & Chairman
- Jim Haubrich, Chief Financial Officer
- Scott Doherty, Vice President, Business Development
- David James, Director of Payroll Operations
- Greg Thurston, Director of Benefits
- Rebecca Woods, Vice President of Human Resources
- Laurie Rossin, Director of Retirement Services
- Relationship Partners
- Resource Center
- Health Care Reform
You are here
Human Resource Consulting Services Firm
HR Navigator – HR expertise with a custom fit
Your organization may have an internal human resources staff who perform various employee-related services such as payroll processing, benefit administration, etc. However, if you are looking for enhanced human resources capabilities and greater ROI (return on investment), the Doherty Employer Services HR Navigator model will provide the right path.
HR Navigator services can include ongoing human resources support and guidance to ensure compliance, keep you abreast of changing regulations, human resources consulting, management training, employee handbook and policy development, safety services and more. In each situation, you only get the human resources services your business needs.
Charting a custom course for your organization begins with an in-depth, structured analysis and needs assessment of your current human resources practices. The results direct the development of a tailored program of human resources services that meet your specific needs and business objectives.
Best of all, with HR Navigator you will enjoy responsive personalized service from a dedicated team of professionals and the ability to devote more time and resources to your core business responsibilities.