- HRO Solutions
- About Us
- Doherty Mission, Values & Promise
- Associations and Partners
- The Doherty Team
- Valerie Doherty, Owner & Chief Executive Officer
- Tim Doherty, Owner & Chairman
- Jim Haubrich, Chief Financial Officer
- Scott Doherty, Vice President, Business Development
- David James, Director of Payroll Operations
- Greg Thurston, Director of Benefits
- Rebecca Woods, Vice President of Human Resources
- Laurie Rossin, Director of Retirement Services
- Relationship Partners
- Resource Center
- Health Care Reform
You are here
Professional Employer Organization (PEO) based in Minneapolis, MN
Professional Employer Organization (PEO)
A locally owned MN PEO with national reach, Doherty is ideally positioned to offer HR-related services including payroll, benefits administration, human resources management, workers' compensation services, risk management, training and HRIS under a co-employment agreement with your organization. In essence, Doherty acts as your “outside” or supplementary HR department and becomes the employer of record for your staff, responsible for employment and insurance-related administrative functions and claims. Payroll wages and taxes are reported under Doherty’s tax ID numbers, removing related payroll and tax-reporting liabilities from your organization.
HRO with positive returns
Doherty takes over the time-consuming administrative side of personnel management. You retain control of day-to-day operations, but with more available time and resources to devote to your core business. Your employees enjoy HR services and benefit packages that might not otherwise be available, were it not for the economies of scale and greater purchasing power of Doherty. Attractive benefits and employee services are essential in competing for – and retaining the best and brightest employees.
Also explore our ASO services if you need a more flexible service without a co-employment agreement.