- HRO Solutions
- About Us
- Doherty Mission, Values & Promise
- Associations and Partners
- The Doherty Team
- Valerie Doherty, Owner & Chief Executive Officer
- Tim Doherty, Owner & Chairman
- Jim Haubrich, Chief Financial Officer
- Scott Doherty, Vice President, Business Development
- David James, Director of Payroll Operations
- Greg Thurston, Director of Benefits
- Rebecca Woods, Vice President of Human Resources
- Laurie Rossin, Director of Retirement Services
- Relationship Partners
- Resource Center
- Health Care Reform
You are here
Why would I need a human resources outsourcing company?
The world of human resources (HR) is becoming increasingly complex with burgeoning Federal, State and local employment regulations and employee management issues, along with greater demand for comprehensive benefits. As businesses grow, most owners or existing staff don’t have the HR expertise or resources in areas such as training, payroll and accounting, regulatory compliance, risk management, insurance and employee benefit programs necessary to implement employee programs and benefits, be in compliance and protect the company from risk. Human resources outsourcing makes solid business sense.
By focusing your time and resources on your business and not on the growing body of HR knowledge and regulations, you will be able to have a greater impact on revenue growth. You will also have the opportunity to reduce fixed costs and other expenses by outsourcing non-core functions to a professional HR organization that is able to leverage its benefits purchasing power to your advantage. You will find that employees will appreciate the enhanced benefits package and the professionalism of their HR “department”. It is truly a winning solution for everyone and for your bottom line.